Wednesday 29 February 2012

marketing shmarketing

Sigh, well it's wednesday today, the beginning of another school week and I have a marketing final exam today, sigh. I did so well on my first one but I know I'm just going to bomb it today. I'm feeling really exhausted lately so I hope I can just make it through the day with a smile on my face. I have an editorial shoot on friday that I'm really stressing out about so there's a lot of stuff to do right now. Busy, busy, busy. 

In the pictures above I'm wearing my grandma's shirt. I love all of her clothes, an acid wash jean jacket from USED, a cord skirt from American Apparel, cream coloured knee high socks from american apparel, Deborah's blue American Apparel circle scarf, a green velvet twist scarf from American Apparel, glasses from H&M, the same $2 belt from Value Village that I've been wearing for the past week and green oxford shoes from Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment