Monday 27 February 2012

happy monday

It's Monday today and it's been a pretty lazy day. I was in pajamas for the most part but I decided maybe I'd put something presentable on because I'm FINALLY going to see The Descendants. After the Oscars last night, I realized that there were so many films I haven't seen yet, so yeah! I'm happy. Anyways, I'm wearing a vintage shirt that I bought at a clothing sale that was held at my school to help fundraise for their fashion show, holla. I'm wearing jean shorts that belong to Lea and I LOVE THEM, they fit perfectly and are actually really comfortable as far as jean shorts go. I'm wearing burgundy(even though you can't tell) socks from American Apparel, belt from Value Village, necklace from Forever 21 and of course my favourite black wedge heels from Zara. Anyways, happy monday folks! I'm off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment