Friday 24 February 2012

bonjour lads and lasses


Alright, so this is my first post on this thing and those are always really awkward. I figured that it was about time I make a blog that's actually completely dedicated to my fashion and style life. I always try to make those kinds of blogs on tumblr but they always just turn into personal blogs, so I figured I might give this a try. Here's a little bit about me before I get started incase anyone is wondering....

My name is Celina, I'm turning 19 in May and I currently live in Vancouver, British Columbia or if you wanna get really technical, I'm actually from Langley but nobody really cares about that. I go to John Casablancas, where I study fashion and my passion really lies in styling. Although I have become more interested in the business aspect of the fashion world since I've started school. I'm essentially interested in getting into any kind of fashion field once I've graduated. I'm really excited for all of my dreams to start coming true because I have some pretty big plans for my future and I look froward to documenting my journey through this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment