Monday 27 February 2012

A gloomy outfit on a sunny day


This is an unusual outfit for me because usually I'm decked out in about a thousand different colours but I felt like giving this a try today. My friend Regan's mom found this dress in her closet and was gonna throw it out and thank god she didn't because I absolutely love it! Normally I look like an idiot in maxi dresses because I'm so short but when paired with these black wedge heels, it's not even an issue. The little leather vest I'm wearing is courtesy of my favourite little fashionista Lea and I believe it's from H&M, I'm wearing spandex leggings from American Apparel that I borrowed from my friend Alanna and the belt was $2 from Value Village. Talk about staying fashionable and barely spending any money. It's a good thing I have such fashionable friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment